Category: Main Dishes
Cooking Method: Grill
Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Make Spinach-Artichoke Mixture: In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic, baby spinach, gruyère and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and make a pocket in each breast.
- Fill pockets with dip and wrap each breast with string.
- In a large skillet (or in a cast iron pan on the grill) over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook until deeply golden, 10 minutes per side. Serve immediately.