Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Finely chop scallions, 8 cloves of garlic and 2 de-seeded peppers. Add to a large bowl.
- Into the same bowl, stir in brown sugar, spices, dried thyme, soy sauce, oil, juice of one lime.
- Add chicken pieces and toss together until fully coated in the marinade mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate the chicken in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, grill at 350°F and cook chicken for 45-55 minutes.