Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr 30 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 50 Mins
- Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle all sides of roast evenly with garlic mixture, wrap tighly in plastic wrap, refrigerate for 18 to 24 hours.
- Place roast on grill and cook until well browned on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes, turning as needed.
- Once browned, place beef in roasting pan. Cover and cook until meat registers 120 to 125 degrees (for medium-rare) or 130 to 135 degrees (for medium), 40 minutes to 1 hour, rotating pan halfway through cooking.
- Transfer roast to wire rack set in rimmed backing sheet, tent loosely with aluminum foil, and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Transfer roast to carving board, slice thing against grain and serve.