Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the oats, shredded coconut, and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and salt.
- Microwave on high heat for 30 seconds. Stir to combine.
- Add honey mixture to the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until its golden brown, stirring evenly every 7 to 8 minutes.
- Let the granola dry completely, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
- Store granola in an airtight container for up to two weeks.