Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- In a large mixing bowl, create a well with flour then add eggs, slowly whisking them into flour.
- Add sugar and salt and stir until combined.
- Gradually add the milk, whisking to combine. Let batter stand at room temperature until bubbly on top, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add 3 ounces for smaller crapes or 6 ounces for larger crapes, drop batter evenly onto pan, swirling it to evenly coat.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more; repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve crêpes warm with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.