Category: Main Dishes
Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 5 Mins
- Place dutch oven on stove-top over medium heat and add oil. When hot, add carrots and onion; saute until crisp-tender. Stir in garlic and saute briefly.
- Add mushrooms, corn, hash browns and peas, tossing to blend. If desired, make mini chicken pot pies.
- Season with salt, pepper, poultry seasoning as desired. Cook about 2 minutes or until heated through, stir frequently. Stir in chicken, broth soups and half-and-half; mix gently to blend. Cook until warm.
- Preheat oven to 375. Remove dutch oven from heat. Unroll crust and place over chicken filling to cover, crimping edges as needed. Cut several slits in crust to vent steam.
- Place dutch oven on center rack in oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand several minutes before serving.