Yields: 12 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
I have only been a fan of the jelly cranberry…until now. This homemade cranberry sauce recipe was delicious.
- Wash bag of cranberries under cool water, then dump into a medium saucepan.
- Pour in 1 cup of cranberry juice (or whatever juice you choose).
- Pour in 1 cup maple syrup.
- Add orange juice (you could also do orange zest, lemon zest, lemon juice – anything citrusy).
- Stir together and turn heat on high until it reaches a boil.
- Once it comes to a rolling boil, turn the heat down to medium low and continue cooking over lower heat for about 10 minutes, or until the juice is thick. Turn off the heat.