Yields: 24 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 2 Hr 30 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 2 Hr 40 Mins
- Place the lukewarm water in a large bowl. Save 1/2 cup to put the yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in. Set aside
- Add 1/2 cup dry milk and 1 cup sugar into the large bowl. Add 3 cups flour and yeast mixture. Mix well.
- Add 3 more cups flour and let rest.
- In a 2 cup measuring cup put 1 cup oil, 3 tsp. salt and 3 eggs. Beat well and add to the flour mixture and mix.
- Slowly add the remaining 6 cups flour. Place in a greased bowl and let rise for 1 hour.
- Punch down and let rise for another hour.
- Split into buns and let rise another hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. After removing from the oven baste with butter.